Watch the video to say your last goodbye to the Jeep and take a peak at the new "baby safe" car we have in the garage.
Writings about the joy of parenthood: our first, Quinlan Rian, was born February 20, 2009, and our second, Zoe Maia, arrived April 8, 2011
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Alright, we all knew that having a new child would bring some changes, one of the biggest changes I have to do is getting used to riding around in air conditioning. Yes, I finally have given up the Jeep. It took a little while to come to terms with this fact, and I will always have the memories that come with having a car that you love. I guess I can always stare longingly as other people drive past me in a Jeep of their own. Plus, Katharine said maybe one day, when we aren't worried about jostling and overheating our child, then we can think about going back....but somehow this still feels like the end of an era.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i can't believe you used the word "upgrade." i mean, i absolutely love my Scion, but i don't know if i would ever go so far as to say it was an "upgrade" over my Jeep.
how quickly our allegiances shift...
Post a Comment