We did come home after the appointment before the show - it was a bit of a task getting up for a very early doctor appointment (though I am told this not sleeping thing is to be expected) and Katharine was able to change into a new maternity dress (thank you MJ, she looked great) that she got for Christmas. The picture is not of the pretty dress but in the next outfit which I felt obliged to take and post after I saw the first shot of the video. I guess I need to add editing the videos to the list of things I need to learn how to do.Writings about the joy of parenthood: our first, Quinlan Rian, was born February 20, 2009, and our second, Zoe Maia, arrived April 8, 2011
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Happy New Year
Undoubtably, the one thing Katharine and I are looking forward to in the New Year is meeting little Q. Who, as of Dec. 31st, is doing quite well. He did attend his first show today after the appointment. Katharine and I attended the 2009 Christmas Spectacular performance by the Rockettes (The Rockettes - our own little piece of NYC right here in Austin). To see the show was pretty cool, but Katharine said that Q definitely dug the loud music and the deep reverberating base.
We did come home after the appointment before the show - it was a bit of a task getting up for a very early doctor appointment (though I am told this not sleeping thing is to be expected) and Katharine was able to change into a new maternity dress (thank you MJ, she looked great) that she got for Christmas. The picture is not of the pretty dress but in the next outfit which I felt obliged to take and post after I saw the first shot of the video. I guess I need to add editing the videos to the list of things I need to learn how to do.
We did come home after the appointment before the show - it was a bit of a task getting up for a very early doctor appointment (though I am told this not sleeping thing is to be expected) and Katharine was able to change into a new maternity dress (thank you MJ, she looked great) that she got for Christmas. The picture is not of the pretty dress but in the next outfit which I felt obliged to take and post after I saw the first shot of the video. I guess I need to add editing the videos to the list of things I need to learn how to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment