Katharine commented that I have not been making as many posts recently. Not for lack of things to write about, just lack of new material. I don't know how many times I need to write about the fact that there is ongoing laundry and random, extra, changings. Last night I was diligently using "the drop cloth" to cover the front area but there is this split second opening when the drop cloth needs to be removed in order to fasten the diaper closed - Q, with all of his talent, was able to use that split second to freely spray as far and wide as he could. Not only did he need to be changed, but I did too. Not bad for 2 AM. So, even with all that I (we) have learned through trial and error with changes, there are still random crazy moments where everything needs to be washed, including Dad.
We spent some time this morning organizing clothes that Q has already grown out of. He spent some time with his mobile, which we haven't used yet. He seemed to be very involved and lay quietly watching it spin and listening to the selection of classic music. His schedule still consists of sleeping, eating, and dirtying his diaper, but he is adding very engaged moments of eye contact and special parent time.
No comments:
Post a Comment