Quinlan Rian has been part of our physical world for the past seven months, though in recent days that has come to take on a whole different meaning.
In the past seven months, he has brought us countless moments of joy and smiles, and we have enjoyed it all, even the moments where he wanted something at 2 AM.
He measured at 28 inches long today (ish . . it's hard to keep him still) and had a head circumference of 17.5 inches. We missed out on weighing him because we lent our Wii controllers to a neighbor, but we will edit and add that when we have it.
Enough of me.....the pictures......
If you look closely at his smiling mouth, you can see the two fangs there. Scroll down for a closer look. (don't you love the babylegs? leg warmers for crawlers. . . )
Sitting up all by myself, another milestone in the seven month journey.
Ready to wrestle? Hey Mom and Dad - when do I get a sibling?
The Fangs.
Just the fangs....he now has another one popping out in between those two, making it five and counting.
The bottom chompers-watch your fingers, folks!
2 comments:
Oh, my goodness, he's just adorable and the fangs make him even cuter!
(I'm one of the OHIH crowd...nice to "meet" you more personally!)
AP--thanks! We like him bunches! Thanks for taking the time to check us out. I've enjoyed your page, too! (I'm just still a little shy about commenting.) :)
Katharine
Post a Comment