Saturday, January 23, 2010

Quinlan's last Month birthday.......

Last Wednesday of this past week was the 20th, Q's official 11th month birthday. We are excited for the one year birthday coming up, though we aren't planning on doing anything too serious to celebrate. We figured that we could save the celebrating for when he will remember it.

We took our birthday photos and did all the measurements. If you are keeping track, he weighed 22 pounds, he was about 31 inches long (he squirms a whole lot and is hard to measure) and his head circumference is up to 18 inches (big brain....?). He is loads of fun, standing with anything he can pull up on and moving all around. He is also learning lots and will stop something when he is told, "No" - most of the time.


Monkey hands.....if I can grab it, it can go in my mouth.



I'm trying to hide it, but you can still tell I am smiling.




Sitting up, happy, and still growing.




I love laughing at (and with) my Mom.




Food is awesome! Blackberries are fun, the juice goes EVERYWHERE!

No comments: