Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Laughing in the bath

I know I have said this before, and I realize that every parent must look at their own child and think they are the greatest / cutest / most wonderful baby. Honestly, I get that, but, look at him. He makes us both so happy.




He loves playing in the bath. He puts his face in the water and splashes. He thinks it is the greatest when he sees his reflection and most of all, he thinks having water poured on him is the best.

Gotta love that laugh!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so fun to see all three of you having such a great time. He is at a super stage of development. Should be a fun spring and summer getting him outside.

Dad

Jared said...

Yes, lots of fun. Sometimes I wonder if we have our priorities mixed up. I think I should collect retirement money and stay home now, and then agree to work for X number of years, based on how much I get. That way I can play with the little dude all the time and then go to work when he is in school. That would be great.