After 20 months of letting Quinlan's hair grow, he was getting to the stage where a strong wind might have caught the wings he had growing and lifted him off the ground. This photo was from Saturday morning prior to "The Haircut". I love the pose and the new glasses, but the hair sticking out was so precious.

Yeah, I can dig it!
I think he was frustrated over not being able to run around and go where he wanted to, since we were corralling him to a chair so that there wouldn't be an accident with the scissors.


Here's a shot of the longer hair as he runs around. Now that I look at this, it seems like he is holding onto it; maybe he was attached to his longer locks. Or maybe, he just didn't want to be told what to do.

Hmmm....a comb and the computer: which will hold his interest longer?

"Come on Mossil, you're blocking my view."
All done!


With the hair stylist
We were very thankful Mossil was willing to make the first trim.

After his first haircut, he was all ready to go out. Of course, he wanted to trade his new glasses with mine; he was still looking pretty good.
I am still adjusting to his new, older look. Our little boy is getting ready to be a big brother and keeps getting bigger and wiser everyday. He continues to bring us joy and laughter--with occasional frustration thrown in. He's pretty awesome. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment