Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Quinlan Story, on Prezi

The big brother-to-be has been enjoying lots of fun times with both Mom and Dad while we anticipate the impending arrival of Zoe. He has attended two baby showers, and he seems to know there is a difference between the bath shower and a baby shower. (One means playing in water, the other means cake.)

I haven't often gotten off topic here, but I learned about a new website this week and wanted to share about it. Prezi is really a very interesting new program, and if you haven't heard of it, you should definitely check it out. It isn't flying cars or anything, but when they talk about how technology is changing, I think they are taking a step. I played with it and made the following presentation to share. It is only three "slides" and you can click through them by selecting the play button on the bottom of the viewer and you can make it full screen by selecting more on the bottom right.

Hope you enjoy.

No comments: