The grass needs to be cut, the pool needs to be cleaned, and there are plenty of other chores that are waiting to be started and/or finished. That being said, I played several rounds of Hi-Ho-Cherry-O and Candyland today with Q and spent time bouncing Zoe, trying to burp her. That was only after I got home around 5:30; Katharine spent a good deal of the day in the same activity schedule.
We are now sitting and watching TV, with two sleeping children. It is a beautiful thing, and they are beautiful. As much as we love spending time with them, it is nice when everyone gets the sleep they need to.
In a much needed update - here are some photos (the top pictures are more recent).

Big brother taking care of Zoe

Just hanging out in my monkey pjs

Checking out the mobile in the big crib
She still sleeps in the cradle, but hangs in the crib in Q's room some of the time, too.

Grandma MJ and Zoe

Hanging out together on Q's bed

Grandpa Roy can find Goldbug. Why can't I?

Pops holds Zoe out by the pool.

Zoe at one month

Zoe at two months

Quite a crew

Q in his first bounce house--he loved it!

Momma and Zoe

Smiling at Auntie Jenni

Still smiling

Q carefully getting past Zoe in the tunnel.

Mossil and Q

Q wants to know why Zoe won't stop yelling while he is trying to watch his show.

Q dying Easter eggs.
He ended up getting sick and not doing a hunt, but he loved picking out the color of the egg to eat out of the refrigerator.

Grandma MJ and Zoe, both looking very fashionable

The little one
I'll try not to let two months go by without another post, but I do need to mow the lawn before it gets too tall. We are all happy and enjoying spending time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment