So, this is the second Mommy-blog. It probably would have been a great Father's Day post, but I obviously didn't get it together in time. I have been so amazed watching Jared and Quinlan play together. The bond they share is incredible--it's been 20 weeks (today!) since Q was born, and our lives have changed immensely, but watching Jared be a father has been one of the best parts. He's done several posts about Quin's milestones and changes and stuff, but so rarely do you, the viewing audience, get to see them together. I grabbed the camera a few days ago while they were playing, because you could really see the sheer joy on BOTH of their faces. We have been very blessed with our little one, and I know he feels the same way about his Daddy. :)
1 comment:
You guys are Great Parents! It really has been SO much fun to watch you cherish the moments with each other and with Q! that video of Jared and Q was so fun! You really can see the Happy Daddy and the Happy Baby together! Thank you both for sharing SO much of your private experiences, and allowing us to enjoy them with you!
Can't wait to see you both soon!
Post a Comment