Here he is, starting the morning with some Cheerios.
Sometimes he likes them with a spoon, and other times he likes to put them on the tines of a fork. It is a little like crafting: he threads individual Cheerios onto each separate tine.
We love that Q loves his books.
Katharine took this photo one day before they left in the morning. He was getting in his morning reading time. No one told him the words make more sense right-side up, but he especially likes the books that give him something to touch.
He has a few favorites, and they tend to change from day to day. Several of his books have specific pages that he likes the best - ones with pictures of dogs or ducks or our favorite, the tiger (that he roars with).
I tried a new recipe last week. Katharine wasn't feeling great that afternoon, so it was Daddy and Q time. Q ate enthusiastically with me and seemed to really enjoy the wraps.
He got leftovers in his lunch the next day, just like Daddy.
He got leftovers in his lunch the next day, just like Daddy.
Smiling behind the wrap
He is a veggie lover. The wrap was grilled asparagus, zucchini, and onion with roasted red peppers, arugula, spinach and basil, with a homemade spicy bean paste on a tortilla. Scrumptious!
I am all for encouraging Q to start cleaning.
I left the Swiffer out, with the hope that I would do some more, and he decided to try it out.
I was a little slow getting a new cloth on it before he lost interest, but he seemed to think it was pretty cool. It won't be too long before he can take on bigger tasks, like mopping.
No comments:
Post a Comment