Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Hat is a Hat, and a New Kitchen Sink!

By the way, just in case you couldn't tell from the Jared third-person reference, this is Katharine. :)

As Quinlan's one-year birthday approaches, we're still trying to revel in each and every precious moment. Poor kid, I'm sure he'll need therapy to suffer with the loss of 100% of Mommy and Daddy attention when the next one comes along. Today was Jared's (and Q's) fascination with a hat. So cute, no?


Gazing at Daddy and the hat



Peek-a-boo!


Here I am!

Also, check out Jared's first plumbing installation--yay, Jared! It looks very nice--if only we had thought about matching the rim of metal around the sink (who thinks of these things?)!



Before--country with handles that turn the wrong way


After--sleek, modern, non-leaky, and non-matching--anyone have a suggestion?

All in all, I have to give Jared props. He's become one heck of a handyman. Okay, so I helped. :) I held the fixture in place while he tightened it. Go me!

No comments: