Here Q is reading the paper and eating breakfast at home. Look how happy he is!
Quinlan and his mom, reading at home.
I think some of the food made it past his face and into his mouth, maybe.
a perfect mother - son moment of affection.
The Austin Children's Museum opens up its doors for free every Sunday afternoon for their final hour. We thought it would be a great way to let Q try something new and experience the museum without dropping the hefty $6.50 adult admission charge. Plus, I figured Q would really only need about an hour to run around and play. I think it was a good choice, but I was definitely wrong. Q could have spent several hours there, only to stopping to eat and sleep, if we had allowed him.
With pieces this size, everyone wants to learn how to play chess.
Ready to take on the slide.
I don't remember shoes acting as such serious brakes on those things; it was almost hard for him to get down. Did we just learn to pick our heels up, or are they making those things safer these days?
Things to touch and make noise with.
Another photo that I really like. It isn't full on Q's face, but his expression is still pretty clear.
He obviously thinks this is good stuff.
He looks cute, but the hat was a molded plastic and was certainly not very comfortable.
He gave it a quick try and immediately took it off.
He was a little annoyed that the sticks were attached.
No comments:
Post a Comment