All in all, we had a really nice trip up to PA. I wanted to include this video as the final note. Q found this card, which had been given to Fossil by my Uncle Stan. Every family needs an Uncle Stan. You'll why see in a second.
Needless to say, Q loved this card and absconded with it on his return home.
Katharine says that the little word he says at the beginning is his word for music. It sounds a lot like, "Ba - Be" to me, but she has a better ear for these things. He says "Vo" for phone and "Me-Mo" for remote. It is like having another language speaker in the house, and I need a translator for most languages not English; admittedly, I occasionally ask for translations of English words too.
It is really amazing to see how he acquires and uses language. Katharine could create a whole list for anyone who is interested. I like to sit and be amazed. Plus, he has his little head bobbing dance going on, obviously a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment