Saturday, October 3, 2009

Giant Balls and Miniature Books

Post edit: Thanks MJ for catching my typo! You may redeem your prize in person at your own convenience. :)

Technology update: Jared figured it out! YAY! So we are back to being our up-to-the-minute-tech-savvy selves, ready to Skype whenever you are (we think). I know everyone was very concerned. :)
We did so enjoy having Peg visit, and we're hoping the next set of pictures will entice other grandparents (or aunts and uncles) to come visit. You know you want to hang with Q! He's just so . . . . fun!

Shared post - I am taking over from Katharine. This afternoon, she was on the phone, and I was playing with Quin. After bouncing on the exercise ball together, he got on the floor, and the ball rolled towards him, and HE PUSHED IT BACK! It was the first time father and son played ball together:another proud dad moment! We probably batted it back and forth 3 times before I thought to get the camera out. He was so cute grabbing at and pushing the ball.

I will now return the writing back to Katharine for the captions.


Yeah, I think I can eat that.


Whaaaaaat???


Preparing to jump aboard, captain! (Jared adds - He's pushing it back - how cool!)

Jared says: It was great having Mossil (Mom/Peg) here. She got up early on Saturday, her last day, to hang with little man and read to him. He sometimes gets more interested in eating the book than listening to the story.


See, Mossil, it tastes better than it looks!


YUM! Mom and Dad never let me eat books!

No comments: