Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SWINGS!!!!

Tonight was National Night Out, and Katharine indulged me in visiting our local park as part of our walk. Our neighborhood association was hosting a gathering and while we visited, Katharine put Quin in the swings for his first swinging experience.


This seems fun! I think monkey will enjoy it too!



Thanks for pushing me, Mommy.


The video is probably the worse quality posted online ever. It comes from my cell phone, and I didn't even know my phone did video. We obviously didn't realize that the cell phone video would include sound, so all the crazy noises come from Mom and Dad. In our defense, I knew we only had a few seconds of memory on the cell, and we were trying to get him to look up. The video is literally 6 seconds long, so watch fast.




We will try the swings again and take the appropriate technology with us to capture a real video.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Actually, I loved the sound effects! Now we all know your secret! You both are "nuts" and that why Quinlan smiles all the time!!
Love, Heidi

Jared said...

I've read that using real words all the time helps them learn quicker - but he loves my noises and I "pop" at him pretty much every day. I can't help it, he laughs and likes it.