Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pears and Zucchini

Little Man had some new foods tonight and enjoyed dining on pears (jarred.....I know, we have some fresh ones, but they aren't ripe enough) and zucchini. He had lots of fun eating with Mom and had food all over, which resulted in a timely bath this evening.

Check out his happy smiling face. He seems to get that the camera is a fun toy, and it is hard to divert his attention when it is out. (Katharine edit: I think he just wants to eat it.)


Yum! Food . . .



Check out my tongue!



This is WAY too much fun. :)



Mo-om, I can do it on my own.


There has to be more in there!

On another note, Q has had special Riedlinger visitors this week. The whole crew was here on Tuesday; sadly, we have no photos to show from it. Grandpa Roy, Grandma MJ, and Aunt Liz hung out with Q on Wednesday. Grandma and Grandpa will visit through Saturday, hanging with Q during the day, and we will be sure to get some photos of Q with his adoring grandparents.

No comments: